Management Innovation Department
- Promoting the management innovation of institutions with the establishment and operation of management plans and mid-to long-term development plans of institutions, their organizational management, etc.
- Realization of institutions’ social values such as contributing to local communities, win-win cooperation with small- and medium-sized partners
- Institutions’ human resource management (personnel management, employ training, etc.) and performance management system (evaluation) operation
- accounting and fund management, remuneration and welfare benefits, contract and general affairs, and public relations to institutions
- Contributing to industrialization for future growth through cultivation of young farmers and establishment of the foundation for job creation
- Establishing the foundation for future generations with advanced science expertise and management capacity
- Improvement of productivity to be globally competitive by reinforcing field-based practical training
- Data-based customized training and support for strengthening skills and management capacity of farmers
Agri-Food Consumption Department
- Spread of the public value of agriculture and rural areas and activation of communication with the public and of urban-rural exchange such as urban agriculture, etc.
- Public relations for the excellence of our agricultural foods and for proper dietary life
- Public relations to spreading new industries such as animal welfare, bioindustry, etc.
Knowledge Convergence Department
- Development and operation of information services in the agri-food sector and support for the informatization of farm enterprises
- Support for the discovery and operation of food ICT convergence business models such as smart farms, vertical farms, etc.
- Promotion of the use of high-value public data, including public data opening, utilization, and quality management
- Strengthening cyber security and establishing an information protection system
International Trade & Cooperation Unit
- Collection, analysis, and provision of overseas agricultural information to support for agricultural administration and international trade
- Developing a logic to respond to international trade negotiations and forming a bond of sympathy among stakeholders
- Discovery and implementation of international cooperation projects between two countries and among regions and international organizations
- Support for the ODA project for undeveloped countries to enhance food safety
- Activating exports of agricultural equipment and expanding opportunities for young people to enter international markets
Beginning Farmers Center
- Comprehensive counseling support for urban residents hoping for going back to farming
- Operation of education for return-to-rural life and support for practical education about going back to farming
- Providing information customized for return-to-rural life online and offline, such as support policy, local information, etc.
- Public relations to policies and expansion of a base such as operation of public relations consultation for return-to-rural life